Every week, curate1k creates a collection of work under $1000 with the best artwork around. Norah Guignon, the writer and art hunter of curate1k, finds Ryan Pickart’s paintings (and prints!) worth the splurge.
I find Ryan Pickart’s paintings completely mesmerizing, so it’s no surprise he was one of the first artists I bookmarked when I decided to start curate1k. The glow and patterns in his work are reminiscent of Klimt, as is the quality of being caught between a dream and waking life. With many of his originals hovering around the $1000 mark, they are a splurge in the realm of possibility. But if prints are more your speed, I’m happily featuring one on curate1k this week. Enjoy!
12 Notes/ Hide
- isabeldelara likes this
- zentangler reblogged this from brookescreativecorner
- beaureguards likes this
- floranymph likes this
- ritsuko-izutsu reblogged this from curate1kblog
- minkthing reblogged this from curate1kblog
- raquelgonzalez likes this
- sarahnatsumi likes this
- pearlsofwrath reblogged this from curate1kblog
- ugallery reblogged this from curate1kblog and added:
- ohddaughter likes this
- curate1kblog posted this