Who are the AAF 12? They are the dozen artists joining us at the Affordable Art Fair 2012.
On the fifth day leading up to AAF, my UGal gave to me: Philippe Jestin
1. Have you been to New York City? Yes, I lived for 4 years up in Westchester Co. and married in Manhattan.
2. Have you been in an art show before? I think so.
3. Have you shown at AAF in previous years? I was at AAF in 2005 with hang gallery and they had some of my work again there I believe in 2007.
4. Do you plan on attending AAF? No.
5. How many pieces do you have going to the fair? Seven, shipped this morning.
6. What is one word to describe your art? Sacre Bleu, that is two.
7. What piece of art will be the hardest to part with if it is sold? Not an issue anymore.
8. What’s your favorite NYC museum? The Whitney.
9. Do you have a favorite NYC restaurant? I had. It was Cafe Florent, it is no more I believe.
10. Upper East Side or Financial District? Neither.
11. What’s your favorite NYC tourist destination? None.
12. Manhattan or Brooklyn? Manhattan.
Browse the Affordable Art Fair 2012 collection and you can snag Philippe Jestin’s pop sculptures before they are picked up at the fair.