UGallery is launching it’s style week today! We will demystify four art movements in order to help you decipher and discover your favorite types of art. There is no better time to start than the present, so for our first style we are discussing contemporary art:
- Contemporary art is an art produced in the current period of time
- Most contemporary art is created by professional artists and shown by galleries
- Our current contemporary movement started in the 1950s and continues to the present
- Technically, all of UGallery art would be considered contemporary since it is created in the now.
- Famous Contemporary Artists: Jeff Koons, Damien Hirst, and
However, here are some examples of the art in UGallery’s contemporary art collection that standout for doing something a little different than ever before: